Picture source: http://grin.hq.nasa.gov/

Monday, January 18, 2010

First Post!!

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Tyler and I will be your host for the rest of the time you are on here. This is my first blog and I feel like I should take a minute and explain what it is that I plan to do here. This blog should serve at least three purposes:
  1. To come up with a much more interesting name for the third planet from the star Sol.
  2. To serve as an outlet for my thoughts about movies, books, tv shows, sports, politics, things I have seen on the internet, and anything else that comes to my mind. 
  3. To keep me from being bored, now that I have graduated from University.
I should clarify a bit about point two. This will not be another of the far too many pop culture blogs. My tastes (and probably yours as well) tend to be a bit more diverse than what is happening right now. Posts on movies and television shows may deal with things that have long since run their course. Posts dealing with books are likely to cover paperbacks, if only because my schedule and budget don't allow for me to always shop new releases.

Hopefully this will be an entertaining addition to your web browsing. As you can see, things are just getting started and a less generic layout and color scheme should come along. It should be noted that [osts will typically come once a day or so. Because it won't necessarily be a daily blog, I suggest you subscribe to my RSS or Twitter feeds. If you have any questions or comments, please drop a line at the bottom of this or any future post. Until next time, thanks for reading! And remember, "Earth" sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment